Office of the Grafton County Attorney
The Victim/Witness Program assists victims and witnesses through the criminal justice process. Some of the services available to you are as follows:
- Orientation to the criminal justice system and explanation of court procedures.
- Notification regarding the status of the case.
- Assistance with school and/or employer issues when attending court hearings, depositions, or trial.
- Assistance in obtaining the return of property held as evidence.
- Support at court appearances and notification of case activity
- Assistance in obtaining witness fees.
- Referrals to community agencies to assist with specific issues.
- Assistance with attendance at parole hearings.