Police Departments

Grafton County Police Stations listed by Town

Benton – State Police
Ellsworth – State police
Landaff – Covered by the New Hampshire State Police
* Livermore


Monroe does not have a local police department. Please contact the New Hampshire State Police, Troop F for assistance 846-3333. If you have an emergency, you should contact 911.

State police

Christopher Kilmer, Police Chief

  • Location: Town Offices
  • Hours: by Appointment
  • Phone: 603-353-4252 OR call 9-1-1 for Emergencies or Ambulance
  • The town website is www.orfordnh.us

* Piermont

  • Location: 131 New Hampshire 10, Piermont, NH 03779
  • Phone: (603) 272-9351

Warren *